Who are we looking for?
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure workflows (civil engineering, survey) relevant to the infrastructure design process.
- Relevant technology implementation and work experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Infrastructure Design Suite.
- Familiarity with design processes related to road design (DOT), site design, plan production, gravity and pressure pipe design, hydrology and hydraulics and survey.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organization and self-discipline.
- Initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Civil Engineering and/or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years’ work experience in an infrastructure environment.
- Ability to travel frequently: ~65% requirement across the United States and Canada
What do we stand for?
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
- TEAMWORK Every IMAGINiT team member is important to the success of our company.
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge? IMAGINiT now! Visit us at http://www.imaginit.com/ for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.