Lane County Public Works, Eugene, Oregon: Traffic Engineer
We need your skills, expertise, and energy: Help create the future of our community!
THE POSITION: TRAFFIC ENGINEER: The Traffic Engineer supervises the Traffic Engineering Section within the Engineering & Construction Services (ECS) Division. This position provides guidance, direction and supervision to the Traffic Engineering and Electrical sections, including coordinating and implementing these services. Position works closely with other ECS sections, including Transportation Planning, Survey, Design and Construction. Position also assists in implementing the County’s Transportation Safety Action Plan and its “Toward Zero Deaths” policies and actions.
SALARY & BENEFITS: The salary range for this position is $57,200.00 - $85,800.00 per year. Also, as a full-time, regular employee, this position can currently expect:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Participation in the Oregon Public Service Retirement Plan (OPSRP)
- Voluntary Deferred Compensation Plan with County Contribution.
- Long-Term Disability insurance.
- Nine paid holidays and one floating holiday.An Employee Assistance Program.
- A generous Time Management Program for vacation and sick leave.
- Group Term Life & AD&D insurance.
THE ORGANIZATION: LANE COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS, EUGENE, OREGON: Come work for an organization that values stewardship, diversity, and teamwork. We serve an area ideally situated between the Pacific and the Cascades; one that provides a variety of recreational and cultural activities. We are Lane County Public Works, and we are seeking a Traffic Engineer to help create the future of our community.
TO APPLY: For more information, please visit www.lanecounty.org/jobs and look for posting 201700106. For additional questions, contact Human Resources at 541-682-3124. EOE / ADA
Positions closes for applications on June 5, 2107.