SmithGroup is an award-winning, multinational integrated design firm with a team of 1,300 experts across 13 offices in the U.S. and China. We employ research, data, advanced technologies and design thinking to help clients solve their greatest challenges. Our specialists—from artists and engineers, to nurses, workplace strategists and beyond—develop beautiful, sustainable, future-focused solutions for healthcare providers, science and technology organizations, higher education and cultural institutions, urban environments, diverse workplaces, mixed-use and waterfront developments, and parks and open spaces.
The Dallas office of SmithGroup is looking for a Electrical Engineer to join our team.
Working with us, you will:
- Perform analysis, design and documentation of building electrical systems including power distribution, lighting design, fire alarm, security, audio/visual and telecommunications systems.
- Independently provide the full range of electrical engineering services on small to medium-sized projects.
- Revise, review, and coordinate construction documents.
- Mentor and train junior level staff.
- Develop solutions to challenging electrical power distribution and lighting systems with integrated architecture and engineering project design teams.
- Contribute to SmithGroup sustainable design initiatives by using a variety of software to perform electrical loads, short circuit analysis, generator loads and lighting calculations.