· Long range planning and scheduling paper mill shutdown maintenance projects
· Help develop scope of work and estimating shutdown maintenance projects.
· Arrange and coordinate deliveries of materials and equipment to jobsite.
· Work with office personnel to provide detailed information for project supervision.
In progress project execution
· Assist field administrators with project activities and field payroll.
· Track and project costs of ongoing projects
Post project duties
· Assist accounting with detailed billing of projects.
· Write detailed reports outlining completed work and future recommendations.
· Document information from projects for future references
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Glens Falls, NY 12801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Project management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Glens Falls, NY 12801